(Delayed Slave Daemon for MySQL)
allows delayed replication for MySQL databases.
syntax is really simple :
-> dlslaved -h ipAddress -u username -p password -P portNumber
- 11/06/2007 : initial release
Well, it’s done. I finally put the source code on Internet. So, be gentle. It’s my first unix program.
- The internal architecture of
- is very simple. It uses the
- MySQL internal variable, and the
- slave command to try to have 7200 seconds (a constant in the program) constantly behind the master.
- Try it, use it, send back errors and source modifications.
- It compiles under Linux and Solaris (x86 and Sparc) using gcc.
- (a PDF file).
- for Linux and Solaris (i think most Unix like systems). To compile, you need MySQL binaries and libraries to be install in
Contact me at rodolphe.jouannet(at)free.fr for support or questions. 继续阅读